RTPA Recover-e GPS Tracker
The RTPA Recover-e GPS Tracker is an externally powered tracker used to track the movement of physical assets. The RTPA Recover-e uses a combination of GPS (Global Positioning System), GSM mobile phone and RF Location Beacons, to give an accurate position available to view on a map.
RTPA Recover-e Features
- Small and Lightweight (Board size 53mm x 36mm x 15mm)
- Externally Powered with Rechargeable Standby Battery for short term use (90 Days)
- Internal and External Power Monitoring
- Ignition and Engine Run Sensing
- Operates on a sleep wake cycle – To avoid detection from scanners
- Scheduled Reporting – Reports back at defined intervals, the location and status of the tracker with map view on secure RingTrack website.
- Resilient – Can withstand extreme external forces and temperatures and is even waterproof (IP 67 Rated)
- Track the RTPA Recover-e both outdoors and indoors – Uses GSM location reporting when GPS is unavailable.
- RF Location Beacons – Provides a precise location even if the GPS tracker is hidden inside a building, truck or container.
- Advanced 3 Axis Movement Detection
- Tamper Alarm
- Temperature Monitoring – Can have up to 4 temperature probes per asset tracker
- Global Coverage
RTPA Recover-e Description
The RTPA Recover-e is an externally powered asset tracker with triple mode tracking using, GPS, GSM and RF Location Beacon technology. It is capable of reporting its location at regular intervals from a few minutes, to once a month, making it suitable for a wide variety of applications.
The RTPA Recover-e operates on a sleep/wake mode cycle, to avoid detection from scanners. The GPS tracker wakes up periodically to send its location and status via GPRS or SMS, and is made available for the customer to view on our mapping website. The RTPA Recover-e will wake up in the event of an alarm or status change, (tamper, movement, ignition on, etc.) sending its location and status to the RingTrack server.
If stolen, the GPS tracker is tracked by the RingTrack recovery team. Mobile phone (GSM) data provides a general location. Satellite (GPS) data can narrow this to a 10metre radius. Once on site, the radio location beacons provide a precise location. Location beacon technology can penetrate most materials, this is critical in the event of theft and is one of only a very few systems to work in this way and will enable us to find equipment even if it is hidden inside a building, truck or container, where GPS and GSM could stop working.
The RTPA Recover-e is externally powered with a DC voltage ranging from 6V to 30V, and includes a standby rechargeable battery. The asset tracker has a battery life of up 3 months, when external power is not connected.
- Q2687H: EGSM/GPRS/EGPRS 900/1800/850/1900 MHz version with 32 Mb of Bursted Flash memory and 8 Mb of SRAM (32/8)
- GSM/GPRS/EGPRS FEATURES
- 2-Watt EGSM – GPRS 900/850 radio section running under 3.6 volts
- 1-Watt GSM-GPRS1800/1900 radio section running under 3.6 volts
- 0.5-Watt EGPRS 900/850 radio section running under 3.6 volts
- 0.4-Watt EGPRS 1800/1900 radio section running under 3.6 volts
- Hardware GSM/GPRS class 10 and EGPRS class 10 capable
- Micro SIM Socket
- Open AT on ARM 9 CPU
- Echo cancellation + noise reduction (quadri codec)
- Full GSM or GSM/GPRS/EGPRS Operating System stack
- 6V to 30V DC @ 1.5A max input.
- Built in power & battery management
- Medium capacity rechargeable Lithium Li-ion battery for short term (90 Days)
- Ultra low current consumption < 40uA in sensing sleep mode
- Internal and External Power Monitoring
- 32 Mbit Flash (Data / Black Box Logging)
- 1 Mbit EEPROM (Event Logging)
- 64 Kbit EEPROM (Configuration)
- 256 KBytes Flash (Program)
- 16 KBytes SRAM (Battery backed up)
- Low power PIC CPU
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with calendar
- 1 ultra-low power 3 axis accelerometer with 6D detection for movement, tilt, acceleration and tamper protection, active in all modes
- 4 External Inputs, individually configurable for analog or volt/ground detection
- 4 Open Drain External Outputs, individually configurable for analog or volt/ground detection
- 1 Microphone Input
- 1 Loudspeaker Output
- 1 Panic Button
- 1 Driver ID Tag
- 1 Status LED
- 4 Temperature sensor monitoring ±0.5ºC Accuracy with 0.0625 ºC resolution
- 1 diagnostic and 2 user serial ports
- 1 RS485 Serial Communication port
- Two 1-Wire Serial Communication ports
- Internal GSM antenna or optional external antenna
- Internal SiRF Star IV GPS receiver with internal or optional external antenna
- 2 Tamper Alarm loops
- High power 433/868/915 MHz License free frequency bands
- Diverse internal antennas for device communications and location beacon
- Variable frequency
- Variable RF power output (diversity transmission using 2 antennas)
- Programmable modulation methods and encoder/decoder
- Temperature Compensated Local Oscillator (TCXO)
- Board size 53mm x 36mm x 18mm (With rechargeable battery)
- Agricultural Equipment
- Plant Hire Machinery
- Theft Prevention
For more information
- Contact Tracking specialists Ring Track today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Tracking system that meets your needs.