RTP Recover-e GPS Tracker
The RTP Recover-e is a battery operated GPS Tracker used to track the movement of physical assets. The RTP Recover-e uses a combination of GPS (Global Positioning System), GSM mobile phone data and RF Location Beacons, to give an accurate position available to view on a map.
RTP Recover-e Features
- Protect equipment from theft and tampering
- Transfer it between assets easily
- Small and Lightweight (Board size 53mm x 36mm x 15mm)
- Battery life of up to 2 years
- Scheduled Reporting – Reports back at defined intervals, the location and status of the tracker with map view on secure RingTrack website.
- Resilient – Can withstand extreme external forces and temperatures and is even waterproof (IP 67 Rated)
- Operates on a sleep wake cycle – To avoid detection from scanners
- Virtually Undetectable – No external wiring or antennas
- Track the RTP Recover-e both outdoors and indoors – Uses GSM location reporting when GPS is unavailable.
- RF Location Beacons – Provides a precise location even if the GPS Tracker is hidden inside a building, truck or container.
- Advanced 3 Axis Movement Detection
- Tamper Alarm
- Global Coverage
RTP Recover-e Description
The RTP Recover-e is a battery operated asset tracker with GPS, GSM and RF Location Beacon technology. The RTP Recover-e operates is on a sleep/wake mode cycle, spending most of its life in sleep mode to conserve battery. The GPS tracker wakes up periodically to send its location and status to our secure RingTrack server via GPRS or SMS, and is made available for the user to view on our mapping website. The RTP Recover-e will wake up in the event of an alarm, (due to tamper, movement) sending its location to the RingTrack server.
If stolen, the tracker is tracked by the RingTrack recovery team. Satellite (GPS) data can narrow this to a 10metre radius, while mobile phone (GSM) data provides a general location. Once on site, the radio beacon provides a precise location. Location beacon technology can penetrate most materials, this is critical in the event of theft and is one of only a very few systems to work in this way and will enable us to find equipment even if it is hidden inside a building, truck or container, where GPS and GSM could stop working.
The RTP Recover-e has a self-contained power source, you can enclose or install into anything from a motorcycle, to a 40 tonne crane. It’s also available as a non-enclosed unit. The RTP Recover-e has a battery life of up to 2 years, when in standard wake/sleep cycle.
- Q2687H: EGSM/GPRS/EGPRS 900/1800/850/1900 MHz version with 32 Mb of Bursted Flash memory and 8 Mb of SRAM (32/8)
- GSM/GPRS/EGPRS FEATURES
- 2-Watt EGSM – GPRS 900/850 radio section running under 3.6 volts
- 1-Watt GSM-GPRS1800/1900 radio section running under 3.6 volts
- 0.5-Watt EGPRS 900/850 radio section running under 3.6 volts
- 0.4-Watt EGPRS 1800/1900 radio section running under 3.6 volts
- Hardware GSM/GPRS class 10 and EGPRS class 10 capable
- Micro SIM Socket
- Open AT on ARM 9 CPU
- Echo cancellation + noise reduction (quadri codec)
- Full GSM or GSM/GPRS/EGPRS Operating System stack
- Hi capacity long life 3.6V primary lithium-thionyl chloride
- (Li-SOCl2) battery for long term use (2 years)
- Ultra low current consumption < 40uA in sensing sleep mode
- Internal and External Power Monitoring
- 32 Mbit Flash (Data / Black Box Logging)
- 1 Mbit EEPROM (Event Logging)
- 64 Kbit EEPROM (Configuration)
- 256 KBytes Flash (Program)
- 16 KBytes SRAM (Battery backed up)
- Low power PIC CPU
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with calendar
- 1 ultra-low power 3 axis accelerometer with 6D detection for movement, tilt, acceleration and tamper protection, active in all modes
- 4 External Inputs, individually configurable for analog or volt/ground detection
- Temperature sensor ±0.5ºC Accuracy with 0.0625 ºC resolution
- 1 diagnostic and 2 user serial ports
- Internal GSM antenna or optional external antenna
- Internal SiRF Star IV GPS receiver with internal or optional external antenna
- 2 Tamper Alarm loops
- High power 433/868/915 MHz License free frequency bands
- Diverse internal antennas for device communications and location beacon
- Variable frequency
- Variable RF power output (diversity transmission using 2 antennas)
- Programmable modulation methods and encoder/decoder
- Temperature Compensated Local Oscillator (TCXO)
- Box size 97cm x 65cm x 36cm
- Agricultural Equipment
- Plant Hire Machinery
- Theft Prevention
For more information
- Contact Tracking specialists Ring Track today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Tracking system that meets your needs.