Asset Tracking Description
Asset tracking is used to provide the location of physical assets, such as plant machinery, vehicles and trailers.
RingTracks Asset tracking and Recovery units are one of the smallest and most versatile trackers in the market, providing multiple features suitable for a range of applications.
Small and light weight battery powered asset tracker. Perfect for locating and recovering stolen Plant and Equipment, or assets and machinery where no power source is available, or where disscression and ease or transfer between assets is important.
- Small and compact design
- Long life battery
- Easily transferred between assets
- Regular reporting of asset location and functionality
- Triple mode monitoring allows detection even if asset is inside a building or shipping container
- No tell-tale wiring
- Recovery if the event of theft
Automatic Notification of Alarms
Asset tracking includes direct notification of alarms and alerts such as low battery and tamper alarms. These are sent to nominated mobile phone/s and e-mail/s.
Web Site Access
Each customer is provided with a secure log in to the RingTrack tracking website, to view the location and status of their assets. Customers can easily view all their assets locations at a glance, and see whether an asset has moved location or is in alarm. Locations are automatically updated at defined intervals, with additional positions as requested.
If stolen, the GPS tracker is tracked by the RingTrack recovery team, who can obtain its location from our database via satellite (GPS) or mobile phone (GSM) positioning. Once on site, the radio location beacons provide a precise location. Location beacon technology can penetrate most materials, this is critical in the event of theft and is one of only a very few systems to work in this way and will enable us to find equipment even if it is hidden inside a building, truck or container, where GPS and GSM could stop working.
For more information
- Contact Tracking specialists Ring Track today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Tracking system that meets your needs.