RingTracks GPS Trackers are one of the smallest and most versatile trackers in the market, providing multiple features suitable for a range of applications. Whether it’s protecting your equipment from theft and tampering, monitoring vehicle usage, or reporting temperature data from refrigerated units, RingTrack can provide the solution
RTP Recover-e – Click for more details
A battery powered asset tracker, perfect for tracking equipment and machinery where no power source is available. The RTP Recover-e works on a wake/sleep cycle, reporting its location and status at defined intervals, making it virtually undetectable.
RTPA Recover-e – Click for more details
An asset tracker that can be connected to a battery source, such as a vehicle. Operates similarly to the RTP Recover-e above, while offering sensor features such as vehicle ignition status, and power notifications. Has its own internal standby battery that can last up to 3 months.
The following features are universal across all GPS trackers.
- Small and Lightweight (RTP Board size 53mm x 36mm x 15mm)
- Triple Mode Tracking – GPS, GSM and RF Beacon technology.
- Communication via GPRS and SMS
- Resilient – Can withstand extreme external forces and temperatures and is even waterproof (IP 67 Rated)
- Track both outdoors and indoors – Uses GSM location reporting when GPS is unavailable.
- RF Location Beacons – Provides a precise location even if the asset is hidden inside a building, truck or container.
- Advanced 3 Axis Movement Detection
- Tamper Alarm
- Global Coverage
- Agricultural Equipment
- Plant Hire Machinery
- Theft Prevention
For more information
- Contact Tracking specialists Ring Track today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Tracking system that meets your needs.